<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Saturday, April 07, 2007
hi

SERIOUSLY.
I think it really takes 2 hands to clap.
yup
yes
did I just mention that
MY L1R5 for my ct,
is 8?
nope, I suppose.
I have decided that I shall train hard
so that for my
2.4 re-run I can hit below 16 mins.






and I just realised something.
I am not that kind of cadet
that who would actually
care much abt my seniors.
so whatever my senior said,
I just do without thinking.
Or maybe, I did think before.
Not before long that I stopped thinking.
everything seems to pass so fast.
It's really time that I should
cherish my time with
my pltmates.
4 of them
6 of them
my classmates
my fellow crescentians.
and of course, my time in crescent


I ran mass run with her
on 3rd april
feel like asking her this question:
are you happy?
cause I sort of
sensed that she is not exactly that happy
hope that I am wrong